Ken Collins will call you on your scheduled day & time
See below for next steps to make your call as productive as possible.
Prepare for Your Call with Ken
Ken Collins, the owner of Ken Collins Marketing, will call you on your scheduled day and time at the phone number you provided. To ensure you get the most out of that call, let’s prepare.
This call is designed to assess your current digital marketing efforts, identify areas for improvement, and discuss potential strategies. We’ll ask for a quick overview of your business, including your target audience, unique selling points, and marketing goals. Please have that information along with the following prepared for your call:
- What current or past digital marketing strategies and tactics have you used; along with your results.
- Prepare a list of specific questions or concerns you have about your digital marketing efforts so we can address them during the call.
- Schedule the time on your calendar so you don’t double-book the appointment. You are a very busy person – and so is Ken – so let’s be mindful of our time.
- On the day and time of your call, make sure you are at a computer in a location where you won’t be disturbed.
- Most Importantly – this call is a judgement-free zone. We’re not going to make judgements about you or your business based on what you’re doing or not doing with your marketing or your business. Our sole goal is to help you improve – no matter where are are currently – there’s always room for improvement. We pride ourselves on our inclusiveness and our honesty – and this call will sit comfortably in that area so we can have an open and honest conversation.